Alexandra M. Sipe is a partner of Bybel Rutledge LLP where she is chair of the Wealth, Estate, Trust Planning and Administration Division. Ms. Sipe focuses on estate planning for individuals, advising individual and corporate fiduciaries on trust and estate administration legal issues and real estate transactions.
Ms. Sipe crafts creative and practical trust and estate solutions for her clients. Employing a collaborative approach with a team of estate planning professionals, she delivers well-rounded solutions with active participation from her client’s additional advisory professionals.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Solo and Small Firm Section
- South Central Pennsylvania Estate Planning Association
- Estate Planning Council of Central Pennsylvania
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division Member
- County Coordinator, Wills for Heroes
- Rotary Club of Waynesboro
- Member of the Battle of the Minds Committee
Honors and Awards
- Trailblazer Award, presented by the Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association in recognition of a young lawyer’s contribution to the excellence in the practice of law, professionalism and commitment to pro bono legal services.
Non-profit Board Service
- Luminest Housing
- Vice Chair of the Board (2017-current)
- Secretary of the Board (2016-2017)
- Member of the Board (2015-current)
- Mainstreet Waynesboro, Inc.
- Member of the Board (2018-current)
- Waynesboro Daycare Center (2017-2020)
- President of the Board (2018-2020)
- SpiriTrust Lutheran LIFE
- Member of the Board (2015-2018)
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Real Estate
Bar and Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania