Our attorneys have represented both users and providers of technology with an emphasis on transactions. We can assist with:
- Service Provider Agreements
- Software as a Service (“SaaS”)
- Platform as a Service ("PaaS")
- Infrastructure as a Service ("IaaS")
- Implementation and other Professional Services Agreements
- Software Licenses
- Privacy Matters
- Social Media Policies
- Computer Use Policies
- Information Security Policies
- Website Terms and Conditions
- Source Code Escrow Matters
From the user perspective, whether you are outsourcing your Help Desk to a third party, in need of a computer use policy or social media policy for your employees or addressing emerging privacy issues, we can help. From the provider or developer side, we are available to prepare or update your service agreement, address customer source code escrow requests or negotiate product development agreements.
Because this area has and continues to evolve quickly and because it touches all aspects of business, we take an interdisciplinary approach and we have the resources to comprehensively address client needs.
- Employee computer use and social media policies implicate employment and NLRB issues. Bybel Rutledge’s employment attorneys are well schooled in these areas.
- Technology developers may find themselves in capital raising mode. We have the securities and capital raising expertise to assist established as well as emerging companies in their efforts.
- Intellectual property issues (copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret) are often implicated. We have in house and external access to seasoned intellectual property attorneys, including sophisticated patent counsel.
Contact us by phone or email to assist with your Information Technology needs.